Saturday, April 08, 2006

Oh Well Done!

Yesterday was my ex's birthday. So out of the habit of I SMS-ed him to wish him a belated birthday. I'd been trying to rush my assignment the whole day, seeing I hadn't got anything done yesterday. Suddenly in pure, undoubtedly debbie-fashion, I had the good intentions to wish someone a belated birthday - in the MIDDLE of doing my work.

He replied and we had a casual correspondence going. To my annoyance after several replies the conversation via SMS turned into one requesting legal advice. I've known this guy for years and years and I wonder if I must have told him at least 15 times that I'm NOT studying Law. Nevertheless I got into a ridiculous squabble over Law and Justice and why I cannot practise Law in Singapore when Australia and Singapore has signed an agreement to allow Australian lawyers to practise in Singapore??!!

So I had to repeat myself for like the 878912781526157125725176251 time -.-"

I'm not a lawyer.
I am un-authorised to offer legal advice.
I don't have a practising certificate and I don't intend to get one even if you paid me.
I don't study the Law. The last time I touched it was like 12516251271521752 amendments ago.
My field is now Criminal Justice and Criminology.
Justice is not Law and no, it is not Law in another spelling.

DebbieeeeeeeeeEE!!
WHY do you ALWAYS bring SUCH things unto yourself??!!


- 8 April 2006 9:09pm -

No comments: